What makes a lawyer dependable?
What criteria should you look for in an attorney?
How do you know you’re getting the best representation for your needs?
With over 25 years of experience, Shevlin Smith knows how important it is for you to choose the right attorney for your needs. We believe that the best representation is not only dependent on experience and knowledge, but on empathy and understanding as well. That is why we treat all of our clients with the respect, compassion, and personal attention you would expect from your own family.
When you’re injured, the last thing you want to do is spend hours upon hours searching sites and making phone calls to find an attorney who is willing, let alone eager, to take your case. This is why we specialize in multiple injury practices, so you don’t have to waste your time. Our areas of expertise include:
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
For decades, we have helped hundreds of victims like you recover full and fair compensation for their injuries. In addition to our personal care and attention, our unique and extensive knowledge gives you the advantage. Our two senior partners spent years practicing as defense attorneys, learning about the inner workings of insurance companies, as well as their strategies. Since we have personal insight into how defense tactics work, we can fight harder to get you the settlement you deserve.
What else makes Shevlin Smith the right choice to represent your family?
- Specialized experience. When choosing proper representation, the first thing you need to look at is experience. How long have they been practicing? How many cases have they been involved in? Are they good at what they do? We have decades worth of experience and highly accredited attorneys and we have worked with many of the country's leading experts in the fields of medicine and accident investigation. We know the law, we know defense, and we know how to win.
- Honest evaluation. You need a law firm that will be honest and straightforward with you. Many attorneys will only tell you what they think you want to hear. We believe you need to know where you stand from the start in order to decide the proper course of action. Weaknesses can be strengthened, but only if they are disclosed. We have learned that everyone needs candid advice from the beginning before they can proceed to the end.
- Personalized attention. You can’t trust your attorney if he doesn’t show interest in you or your case. You need an advocate and soldier to conform to your wants and needs. We customize our methods to fit your individual needs, so you feel comfortable with the proceedings. We know that cases may be won or lost on the basis of one small detail, so we will take the time to listen and understand you and your case to ensure the best possible representation.
- Trial credibility. It’s important to know that your attorney will fight for you no matter where it takes them. Although some lawyers have a reputation for taking smaller settlements to avoid trial, we believe that the fight isn’t over until you’re satisfied, and we’ll continue fighting until you are. In the end, the best negotiator for your case is someone the insurance companies do not want to face in court; and we are proud have such a reputation.
We know the system, and the insurance companies know that we are unsurpassed at what we do. Simply put, we are trial lawyers who are willing to fight for and with you. We will initially provide you with free advice concerning the possible merits of your case, and we will do everything in our power to help a meritorious case succeed.
This is your future, let us help you get the justice you deserve. Call us at 540-341-0007 for a free consultation, or call our toll free number (888-907-2631) to set up an appointment. We believe you’re entitled to great representation...shouldn’t you believe it too?