Pursuing a Medical Malpractice Case in Washington, D.C.
As a victim of medical negligence, you may want to pursue a medical malpractice case but have many questions about doing so. This is exactly why we wrote the book, Medical Negligence: Your Rights in the District of Columbia.
How This Book Helps Victims of Medical Malpractice
Although you had no control over the medical negligence that caused your injuries, you do have control over what you do about it and how you handle your case. Our easy-to-read book gives you important information that:
- Teaches you how to evaluate your case
- Explains the essential elements of a medical malpractice case
- Corrects any misconceptions you may have about medical malpractice cases
- Explains what’s involved in the litigation process
- Identifies characteristics of a good lawyer
- Helps you understand your rights as a client
- ·Gives you confidence throughout the process
To get a free copy of Medical Negligence: Your Rights in the District of Columbia, fill out the form on this page. This book will help you make the right decisions in your medical negligence case. We also invite you to call our office at (703) 721-4233 if you have questions or need more information.
All medical malpractice victims should request a complimentary copy of this book prior to agreeing to any settlement with the hospital and its insurer or before hiring an attorney. This book is a must read!