Representing Injury Victims in Fairfax
Serving Individuals & Families Throughout Virginia & D.C.
A serious injury or the loss of a loved one can create an emotional impact that reverberates through every area of your life. In addition to feelings of grief, helplessness, and anger, you may face looming financial difficulties that have the potential to last a lifetime. In these troubling times, Shevlin Smith is here to help.
We help individuals and families who have suffered the harmful effects of negligence, malpractice, and wrongdoing. We can work to hold the responsible party accountable for their actions, pursuing financial compensation that can cover your medical bills, ongoing treatment, lost wages, and even emotional trauma. We’ve built our reputation on credibility and capability, offering personalized, uncompromising legal representation and a proven track record of winning results.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- Free Consultations
- 130+ Years of Combined Experience
- Award-Winning Counsel
- Millions Recovered for Our Clients
Our Primary Practice Areas
Personal injury law encompasses a wide range of injuries that are caused by negligent or wrongful conduct. In Virginia and D.C., a person who has suffered such an injury may be able to pursue compensation from the responsible party. Our Fairfax personal injury attorneys have over 130 years of combined legal experience and use this to help the injured recover fair settlements and awards.
Our primary areas of practice in this field include:
- All types of traffic accidents, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and car accidents.
- Medical malpractice, which may include any injuries or losses of life caused by substandard medical care. Examples may include birth injuries, medication errors, and surgical malpractice.
- Catastrophic injuries, which have a lasting effect on a victim’s life. Examples may include brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, severe burns, and amputation.
- Wrongful death, which involves a loss of life caused by negligence or wrongdoing. An example may be a drunk driver who fatally strikes a pedestrian.
Our attorneys understand how daunting the legal process can be. With this in mind, we are capable of handling every aspect of your case, offering compassionate, personalized guidance every step of the way. No matter the complexity or seriousness of your case, we can provide you with the sound legal counsel and uncompromising representation you need. Our team is happy to sit down with you to discuss the details of your case and work toward an optimal outcome.
Our Attorneys are Ready to Help You! Begin Your Case Today by Scheduling a Free Consultation.